Before you contact us or send an email ([email protected]), please read the following…
- You can see processing times here – http://www.spatz.com.au/help/#1458547430406-5d776110-b854
- And you can check postage estimates from 4122 Mansfield here – https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times
- You can check order progress here (even without an account) – https://www.spatz.com.au/order-tracking/
- Customers using gmail or hotmail accounts; please check your “OTHERS” or junk mail folder for order confirmation emails. Confirmation emails are issued for all orders received with payment
- Timeframes extend over Christmas and back to school periods (Oct-Mar), and it will be LONGER than the general/standard timeframes shown in the processing times area (plus postage).
- If the Add to cart button is red/disabled, then please ensure the design is selected from the sliding design selector above the add to cart button, and also any other product options chosen. When selected, the border of the selected design will turn green and the Add to cart button will turn green and become enabled. If we’re out of stock for that configuration, then an “Out of stock” message will be shown.
- Unfortunately we can only accept orders via the website. We do not have a phone number.
- Unfortunately we no longer ship to the USA or Canada
- Our address is SPATZ HQ U9, 140 WECKER ROAD, Mansfield, QLD 4122 Australia, where we print and dispatch all orders from
- Please note, our warehouse/workshop is closed to customers. We’re still open and processing orders.
- Orders are not able to expedited
- Orders placed after the published cut off dates may not be completed, dispatched and/or received before Christmas
- Orders placed before the published cut off date will be dispatched by published last dates (Auspost/Couriers Please). We DO NOT GUARANTEE any order will reach any destination by any date.
- Standard/Non-peak timeframes do not apply – orders will take longer than published timeframes for NON-PEAK periods.
- WE DO NOT ISSUE PROGRESS EMAILS. You’ll be notified when the order is COMPLETE. If your order has been paid for, then it will be processed in turn. Requesting progress updates only delays printing.
If your question is not addressed by the above and it relates to an order, ensure you provide the ORDER NUMBER and email address used when you placed the order.
High Fives – Joshua & Leany.
Want to get in touch about an order or enquiry or just have some feedback (we LOVE feedback!)? Sounds cool……. Use the handy form above to catapult a note off to us and we will respond within 48 hours. If your enquiry is regarding an order, please ensure that you include your order number. We do not have a contact number as we prefer you use our nifty contact form, it is more efficient and frees up our super SPATZ team to print and pack your order as quickly as possible. Using our contact form also means that we have a record of our conversations with you.
Please allow additional time for us to answer your questions over the Christmas and back to school periods (Sept-Mar). Enquiries can take up to a week to be responded to during this time.
Awesome! Just checking to see if you are still paying attention!
We LOVE feedback. We’d really appreciate it if you took the time to let us know about your experience with SPATZ, our website, our catalogs, our customer service, whatever by filling our the form above. We appreciate your thoughts and suggestions as we are always striving to make SPATZ more awesome.
Snail Mail or In Person
SPATZ Mini Peeps
9 / 140 Wecker Road
MANSFIELD QLD 4122